Monday 3 August 2015

X - SOSCIT WEEK

As the SOSCIT week opened last July 28, 2015 there a lots of activities happened mostly for the field of SOSCIT. I remember as we officially open the SOSCIT Week, the Mr. and Ms. SOSCIT contestants had their opening walk along the parking lot. And there was this competition held for all of the field of SOSCIT and this was the Banner Contest and the theme was "Take It Back". The next day, there was this activity mostly for the freshmen of SOSCIT. I guess we all know the popular game of "Fame or Shame". There a lots of students performed in many different kinds of talent they want. Oh, almost I forgot, also within the day, we had our IT Quiz. Obviously it's all about IT Concepts.

July 30 came, this is the most awaiting event for all time. The Mr. and Ms. SOSCIT 2015. Actually, I'm one of the contestants here in this pageant but unfortunately, I didn't won. But atleast, there a lots of good memories and awesome experience with the people who's also one of the pageant and the organizers ofcourse. Though, it might be a little expensive to join a pageant, atleast it will be so unforgettable moment for all of us.



July 31 has came, the end of SOSCIT week. Though I was not in the last day of SOSCIT Week, I know that every each of us had a great time within that day. They had their Color Run, and I guess most of you know what it is. And for the computer gamers, they had a LOL Competition. And lastly, the event of the night is the SOSCIT Night. They had a guest bands. Actually, that time I was on the Facebook chat with my blockmate. Asking if how it goes the SOSCIT Night. And he said that we should come that time because there are so very few people are there by that time. So the organizers decided that instead that it's only for SOSCIT students, they opened it to all courses. And as time goes by, he's sending me a lot of pictures that they really having a great time. It was like a party inside a cafeteria. Where there a lot of people who are dancing, singing, jumping, taking selfies, and so fort.

And as I summarize my journey for the SOSCIT Week. Though it may be a little tough for me because of excuses in classes because of the practices. I never let myself to left behind. And becasue of this, I met a lot of great people who I can get along with. And ofcourse those new friends that I met too. Oh ofcourse, I will never forget that time that I was getting crazy because of the ice cream in cafeteria. And as my journey continues, I know that this is not yet the end and I know that there a lot of problems ahead that I must face and I should remember that this is just a stepping stone for my journey to success. As an IT student, I must work and study hard to accomplish what I really want.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Rhea! Even though you didn't win, always remember that winning isn't the most important thing as long as you had fun and gave it your all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ms. Calma! :) you're such a nice person love you! Hihi

      Delete