Tuesday 18 August 2015

XII - THESIS WRITING

I just want to share my thesis topic that have been approved by my prof. Though you may think this is just a little crap of shit. I don't care because this is the first time that I will make my own thesis. Because back in highschool, we also have a thesis project. But it's by group, so I don't give attention to it because I know to myself that I have my groupmates. Hey, I help and contribute to that thesis okay? Hahaha. But this thing, this is the first time that I will work for my own.


TOPIC:   Surgery

NARROWED TOPIC:   Cosmetic Surgery

CLAIM:   Cosmetic Surgery is not just a waste of money

REASONS:   It can boost your confidence
                 It can increase your marketability appearance
                  It can help you to get a suitable partner

THESIS STATEMENT:   Although many people see that cosmetic surgery is just a waste of money, it has
                                many benefits such as it can boost your confidence, it can increase your
                                marketability appearance, and it can help you to get a suitable partner.


2 comments:

  1. That's a really good thesis topic, Rhea! You're bound to get a high grade in Sir Fruto's class. Good work, keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want help writing the best thesis paper. Get the best thesis writing service ideal thesis. Order it now idealthesis.com!

    ReplyDelete