Sunday 23 August 2015

XIV - BARKIN' BLENDS DOG CAFE

Have you heard about Barkin' Blends Dog Cafe? If some of you haven't heard about the Barkin' Blends Dog Cafe, well I'm here to talk about what it is. As I've experienced when we went to Barkin' Blends with my sister and her gals. Barkin' Blends Dog Cafe is the Manila's 1st cafe which you can play with different kinds of dogs. Barkin' Blends is open for everyone, young or old, because Barkin' Blends provide an avenue of relaxation for guests. Barkin' Blends is located at Quezon City, Philippines. The cafe itself provides a little twist because the cafe houses it's own resident dogs, providing the utmost love and care.



Barkin' Blends have 26 playful and lovely dogs and puppies:

"PSYCHE"
beagle
"MARLEY"
golden retriever
"FINN"
golden retriever
"ROBIN"
golden retriever 
"MARTHA"
irish setter
"FIONA"
chinese shar-pei









"SKYE"
siberian husky.


"MILO"
yorkshire terrier
"ELLA"
chiweenie







"YODA"
lhasa apso





"VADER"
lhasa apso
"BOOSTER"
lhasa apso

"PIOLO"
labrador retriever
"SMILE"
pug
"WOOKIE"
shih tzu
"EWOK"
shih tzu
"CHEWY"
shih tzu
"BOONIE"
poodle

"CLYDE"
poodle

"COCO"
poodle
"YUKI"
maltese
"BUBBLES"
dalmatian
"BIWWY"
basset hound

Other than that, of course they also offers food and drinks. They also have cupcakes that can make your cravings satisfied. 


8 comments:

  1. Yay!! Thanks for informing us that this kind of 'cafe' exists!! I'm going to visit here soon with my friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I've been wanting to go here, but it's too far from us. I really hope I could visit this cafe soon and I can't wait to see those adorable dogs. :( Oh, the Irish Setter named "Martha" looks so adorable, by the way. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she's adorable. And same name with your by the way hahaha

      Delete
  4. I really love the cute dogs here and thank you, Rhea, for sharing this awesome store with us. Really wish you can tour me sometime when I go there, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you also enjoy the dog café, rhea! I also love the dogs there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice, I'd like to visit there sometime, the dogs seems so fluffy, thanks for the informative post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even though i am afraid of dogs, I enjoyed reading this blog. IT'S SO CUTEE

    ReplyDelete