Sunday 12 July 2015

IX - PARTY PLAYLISTS

Party Playlists? What is Party Playlists? 

Party Playlists is another called for upbeat musics and remix musics.



Recently, while I'm spending may long weekend at my homie in Cainta Area. I was just staying in the room all day and all night long. I don't know why? Maybe I just want to rest and finish some requirements. And so, when I was just locking myself inside the room. I saw a bluetooth speaker from my sister's cabinet. And it's like someone suddenly whisper at my ear and said, "you're too boring". So, I was scanning my laptop to see some musics. I saw a song titled "3 Hours of Best Trap Music 2014" and I tried to see if it was good. And as hours goes by, I never thought that I was so into it. 

So, as I sleep until I woke up all I want to hear is trap musics. And until now, as I'm doing my blog for this, I was just listening to trap musics. Not because I'm a party girl or what. It's only because I love the beat of the music and it's my jam! So who cares? Well, try to listen some trap musics to test yourself.  You're the one to judge! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcYKNIEj7co
(try this music. this is from the ost of Fast and Furious 7)

No comments:

Post a Comment