Wednesday 8 July 2015

VII - THAT TYPHOON THO'

This week because of the typhoon, there's a lot of suspensions that came up. And because I'm just staying in the dormitory at the 9th floor of the campus, I don't know if I should go home already or not. Because actually the suspensions of classes are so "paasa".



Well, I'm doing nothing here in the dormitory. Maybe I'm just kind of a little reproductive here this week. I've done a lot of homeworks and requirements. And I'm so very proud of that! Other than that, midterms are fastly approaching. It's kind of a little tense to me, because it's still not sinking in my mind that I'm already a college student. There's always a lot of questions that still keep bothering me. "What should I do?", "Will I pass the midterm exam?", "Will I get a high grade?", "What if I failed the midterm exam? What will I do now?". I don't know where to start. I still keep thinking that I'm still a highschool student though it's not.


Because of the typhoon, it gives me a lot of time to think and to refresh my mind. But of course, I'm still thinking the safeness of everyone. Well, there are still some people who still make everyone happy. I saw a picture that was edited by a student of my school (Asia Pacific College). And it gives me a lot of craziness and weirdoness but honestly it's kinda true.






No comments:

Post a Comment