Saturday 11 July 2015

VIII - MR. AND MS. SoSCIT JOURNEY

I thought joining and being part of the SoSCIT Pageant is so very tough. Not only because it's a competition of beauty and brain. But also because of a lot of things need to buy and need to do, for short, it's so very expensive being a part of a pageant.

Ate Angela, Keano, Gio, Vovic, Ate Nadeth
But as I'm joining the pageant of SOSCIT week at my school in Asia Pacific College, I learned a lot of things and of course, I met new people. For thinking that it's full of competition and war, well I was wrong. As the days and week goes by.. After of orientation and 2 photoshoots have passed, little by little, we are already in the stage of knowing each other and being comfortable. Not only for the contestants, but also for the staffs and the people behind that event.

As usual, the first people that I got comfortable with are the boys. Gio, Keano, and Vovic. Of course Kayla is already exempted there because we're from the same block not like the other competitors or contestants.

Ate Angela, one of the organizers of the event, created a group in Facebook. And Keano who's the one who started to make "Hugot Banat" there. And of course everyone makes their own "hugot". Well, it's fun tho'. I know it's been a long journey for us. To enjoy, to get to know each other, to share our sides, and more that we can enjoy ourselves each other. And I hope after the competition, there still the happiness in our face, "no kalimutan 'till the end".

No comments:

Post a Comment